Intelligent conveyor systems to increase productivity
Whether it’s a simple conveyor layout or a complete warehouse/production facility Keymas can bring its extensive experience of conveyor systems and materials handling in general, with an understanding of control solutions. Which makes Keymas the ideal partner for your next project.
Keymas Ltd hold the secret to good systems design. We simply ask, what needs to be achieved?
Our conveyor system approach
At Keymas Ltd we have a dedicated team of experienced conveyor system experts that will work with your business to design and develop your conveyor system to the business requirements. Ranging from simple gravity systems through box conveyors to Pallet conveyors, our detailed design is complemented with the understanding of complex Data and management system integration providing the perfect conveyor system solution for your operation.
Full design facilities are offered and in-depth knowledge of the industry are only two reasons why Keymas should be your next conveyor systems partner.
At keymas we offer a range of automated conveyor systems, conveyors and warehouse automation.
We have worked in the following industries:
- White Goods
- Engineering Automotive
- Food Processing
- Drinks Manufacturing
Using our experience of designing and developing conveyor systems for all industries, we will work with you to develop the best strategy for you, our intelligent conveyor systems:
- Low power consumption
- Easily expandable conveyor lines
- Flexible and cost effective
- Compact and improves use of space
- Complete material handling and distribution solutions including intelligent software controls
- Achieve smoother, efficient material handling and distribution
- Minimal maintenance required
- Easy to install
- Equipped with PTM (Pick To Monitor), the cost effective alternative to Pick to Light system
- Multiple conveyor and heavy duty or high elevation supports
- Designed with safety features
Keymas will bring over 30 years of working in automated conveyor systems, conveyor design and automated warehouse operations in a variety of industries to partner with your company to find the best suited system for your warehouse or distribution centre.